This Qt World Summit 2016 conference app was built with V-Play Engine using Qt 5.7.
It allows to:
• Browse the conference schedule.
• See detailed information for all talks.
• Manage your personal schedule by adding talks to your favorites.
• Customize the UI and switch between different native styles and colors.
This app is open-source and comes with a download of V-Play SDK.
To download the free V-Play SDK and start building native mobile apps, go to
The app showcases how Qt Quick Controls 2 and the V-Play Components can be mixed together to create apps that:
• Support multiple platforms, screen sizes and screen resolutions.
• Provide a native look and feel for different platforms from a single code base.
• Handle mobile app specific requirements like offline capability.
• Use native device features like confirmation dialogs.
V-Play is based on the Qt framework. Qt is a powerful cross-platform toolkit based on C++ which enables powerful animations with Qt Quick and native performance on all major mobile platforms.
V-Play extends the Qt 5 framework with components that you can test with this app. These are for example:
• Components that allow native user experience on all major mobile platforms with a single code base. E.g. on iOS you will experience swipe back gesture support, while on other platforms a navigation drawer is used – this is supported automatically without any change of code.
• Full range of native widgets optimized for a native platform behavior like tabs, dialogs and list views.
The V-Play SDK allows native user experience with a single code base and fluid animations. You can download it together with the full source code of this app for free at
Qt World Summit 2016 - QtWS is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Qt World Summit 2016 - QtWS (version 1.8) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.